This presentation By Doug of Velocity Partners offers meaningful B2B marketing lessons for small business owners that are relevant for both work and life. His search for meaning in B2B marketing is told in a sincere and authentic voice. No clever buzzwords, just great insights that bind the not-so-glamorous work of a B2B marketer with critical life choices that can determine how inspired, happy, and proud you would be about the work you do. Any work for that matter. The more I think about it, the more this B2B marketing presentation takes the shape of a manifesto for entrepreneurs and small business owner. This is something I will definitely be thinking about in the next few days as I review my work plans for this year.
I choose to help businesses grow and achieve success. I will honor this choice by working with those who:
* Don’t make feel stupid for giving my whole me, or make me not want to give my whole me.
* Wish success to cascade and spread to others.
* Conduct business transparently and honestly.
* Demand me to be creative and great in what I do.
* Don’t manipulate the message, but truly work to deliver real value to people.
* See me as partner, not just a supplier.
Leave a Reply