I adopt the lean approach when it comes to social media and content marketing for small business and enterprises alike. This means that while we’ll always start with the end goal in mind, we kickstart this journey by identifying a concrete need or opportunity to base our social media and content marketing plan. My services are designed in a modular way so that small businesses or non-profits can easily start with what’s relevant and still make the most strategic sense. This way we remain agile in the way we adopt and implement social and content marketing, and also in the way we experiment, succeed – or fail – evaluate, and improve.
€ 100 for a 1-hour Skype session to get your business back on track, ignite your ideas, or get the confirmation you need to know you’re doing things right. You might have a specific problem or concern, or have broad ideas and don’t know how to proceed — you will benefit right away from this no-nonsense session with me because I will give you action steps that you can immediately take to move forward.
What you’ll get:
- Concrete feedback and suggestions on a business or marketing plan, campaign, or current social media marketing efforts (e.g. an idea for a social media promo, and the like) . This will help create focus, pinpoint critical problems, identify areas of improvements, and next steps (which can be project-generating for you).
It’s a fair value exchange for getting expert advice without costing an arm and a leg.
Interested? Have questions? Please get in touch with me.
“Strippenkaart” consultation & coaching (Need-based consultation)
Serious about your getting your marketing efforts off the ground? Think you will need expert advice on social media and content marketing on a regular basis but cannot afford a retainer budget? Let us help each other grow and mutually benefit from a good relationship based on simple, transparent, and helpful transactions. I think a “strippenkaart” (ticket-based) approach would provide maximum value for minimum resources. I’ll publish more details soon, but feel free to contact me about this now.
No-fluff social media and content plan
- Brand discovery strategy session with client
- Research / analysis of target group; customer persona development
- Survey and analysis of competitors, best practices
- Analysis of existing metrics and analytics + recommendations
- Review / audit of existing social media + recommendations for quick wins
- Document / report on the recommendations and planning: short-list / quick-gain activities, resourcing, social media management and measurement, ideas on community-building + other longer-term ideas + possible planning
- Content / editorial plan and calendar
- Social media guidelines (for those with employees), community guidelines, crisis management guidelines
Workshops, coaching sessions, or classes
(different levels: beginners, advanced, and different areas)
- Blogging for business
- Email marketing / Lead Nurturing basics
- Social media management (e.g. Hootsuite session)
- How to use social networks for business (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.)
Content strategy and plan
- Editorial guidance or advice on content creation, creating a content plan and calendar (I can make customised templates for this)
- Content Crusader Programme with a focus on developing your Minimum Viable Content
Online marketing and communications / online strategy
- Marketing plan development (marketing mix, channels, messaging)
- Product / service positioning and branding
- Research – customers and competitors evaluation
- Copywriting, copy optimization, and editing for websites, mobile, and print
- Translation Dutch to English
I’d like to help
Have any questions regarding the services above or anything else you’d like me to clarify? Please get in touch via the form below. Or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.