Too often we focus on social media tactics without a clear and documented social strategy. It’s not enough to just implement social marketing — we also need to organise the business around the adoption of social and digital technologies. Growing a social business mindset helps make your organisation be social by intent and not just by accident. It can help unlock new and improved ways of working and creating shared value. I can help you quickstart the development of a social business strategy that is people-centric, holistic, and scalable to benefit your organisation internally (workforce) and externally (customers and partners). The end goal is to create shared value among the relevant parties of your organisation and evolve towards digital transformation. [I’ve elaborated my thinking on social business in the presentation below.]
Social Business knowledge sessions and workshops
- Customised sessions for C-suite executives, small business, entrepreneurs and schools
Establishing Social Business programmes
- Exploratory sessions/workshops or insight events with key staff to explore possible social business cases or quick-start projects (for both internal and external channels). This can be for different business units /departments or for a particular department / unit only.
- Requirements-gathering workshop for existing / future social business cases and projects.
- Output: Generating real user stories to identify how social tools and networks could improve business outcomes.
Social media and content strategy
Social network and content audit and analysis
- Review existing social channels, content, and evaluate overall social presence (internal and external networks).
- Output: SWOT, Recommendations
Social Customer Persona development
- Socialgraphics research (e.g. research + interviews with key staff / management + interviews/surveys of target audience / existing customers + existing materials). This will be fed in to the development of your social and content marketing strategy.
- Output: social customer personas (extensive profile and use cases)
- Evaluation of current tools and reporting in order to recommend how it can be optimised for social business
- Identifying KPIs / success indicators
- Identifying areas for conversions
- Content brand guidelines
- Content / editorial plan
- Copywriting, copy optimization, and editing for websites, mobile, and print
- Organisational requirements to support social media strategy
- Development of social media policies and guidelines
- Coaching and training sessions for social media monitoring and management
For existing social media marketing campaigns
- Consultancy – Integration of social business elements in communications, concept development, user experience design (e.g. requirements identification, recommendations)
- Optimisation and conversion for content marketing
I’d like to help
Have any questions regarding the services above or anything else you’d like me to clarify? Please get in touch via the form below. Or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.