Social Sense Consultancy
To truly benefit from the social web, I help organisations develop and adopt a business-level, people-centric, holistic, and scalable framework for using social technologies internally (workforce) and externally (customers and partners). The end goal is to create shared value among the relevant parties of your organisation.
What’s social business? In a nutshell:
Social business as a concept and framework is, first and foremost, an acknowledgement of the profound impact of social technologies on our culture, the way we communicate and the way we work.
Secondly, it’s a recognition of the potential of social media and networks for consumer engagement, workforce engagement and change / operations management.
Last, but not the least, it is a framework for effecting genuine and holistic transformations in organisations. [I've elaborated my thinking on social business in the presentation below.]
How I can help your organisation
Social Business knowledge sessions and workshops
- Customised sessions for C-suite executives, small business, entrepreneurs and schools
Establishing Social Business programmes
- Exploratory sessions/workshops or insight events with key staff to explore possible social business cases or quick-start projects (for both internal and external channels). This can be for different business units /departments or for a particular department / unit only.
- Requirements-gathering workshop for existing / future social business cases and projects. Output: Generating real user stories to identify how social tools and networks could improve business outcomes.
Social network audit and analysis
- Review existing social channels and evaluate overall social presence (internal and external networks). Output: SWOT, Recommendations
Social Customer Persona development
- Socialgraphics research (e.g. research + interviews with key staff / management + interviews/surveys of target audience / existing customers + existing materials). Output: social personas (profile, use cases)
- Evaluation of current tools and reporting in order to recommend how it can be optimised for social business
For existing marketing or PR campaigns
- Consultancy – Integration of social business elements in communications, concept development, user experience design (e.g. requirements identification, recommendations)
- Social media strategy
- Content strategy development and editorial planning
I’d like to help
Have any questions regarding the services above or anything else you’d like me to clarify? Please get in touch via the form below. Or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org